Unity Affirmations by Charles Fillmore



Cross
I am in the presence of God and the presence of God is within me.
Invitatory Bead
Christ in you, the hope of glory.
Cruciform Beads
All things work together for good.
Weeks Beads
1-The joy of the Lord is my strength.
2-God in me is infinite wisdom, and he will direct my path.
3-I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
4-Nothing can disturb me, for Christ is my peace and my poise.
5-In quietness and confidence shall be my strength.
6-Faith is the strength of the soul inside, and I am lost without it.
7-God is my help in every need.
End Invitatory
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your Name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Save us from the time of trial, and deliver us from evil. Amen.
End Cross
In all my ways I acknowledge him, and he directs my path. Thanks be to God.