John 15: 1-11 "I am the true vine"


Cross
I am in the presence of God and the presence of God is within me.
Invitatory Bead
I am the true vine and my father is the gardner.
Cruciform Beads
Remain in me and I will remain in you.
Weeks Beads
1-You will bear much fruit.
2-Show yourself to be my disciple.
3-Ask whatever you wish, and it will be given you.
4-You will remain in me and your joy will be complete.
5-As the father has loved me, so have I loved you.
6-Love each other as I have loved you.
7-I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit.
End Invitatory
Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your Name. Your kingdom come, Your will be done on earth as in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us. Save us from the time of trial, and deliver us from evil. Amen.
End Cross
I am the true vine and you are the branches. Thanks be to God.