Cross
In the name of the Sacred Guide who leads us on our journeys
Invitatory Bead
I stand at the crossroads and look; I ask for the ancient paths; I ask for where the good way is, so I may walk in it, and find rest for my soul.
Cruciform Beads
Always we begin again.
Week Beads
1. With blessing behind me,
2. With blessing before me,
3. With blessing to my right,
4. With blessing to my left,
5. With blessing all around me,
6. I journey into Christ.
7. My steps are blessed as I journey into God.
End Invitatory Bead
God be in my head, and in my understanding; God be in mine eyes, and in my looking; God be in my mouth, and in my speaking; God be in my heart, and in my thinking; God be at mine end, and at my departing.
End Cross
Let it be so.